The /video/merge Robot
We offer a variety of video encoding features like optimizing for different devices, merging, injecting ads, changing audio tracks, or adding company logos.
/video/merge Robot composes a new video by adding an audio track to existing still image(s) or video.
||Generates the video according to pre-configured video presets.
If you specify your own FFmpeg parameters using the Robot's
||Width of the input image||Width of the generated video, in pixels.|
||Height of the input image||Height of the generated video, in pixels.|
||If the given width/height parameters are bigger than the input image's dimensions, then the
||The background color of the resulting video the "rrggbbaa" format (red, green, blue, alpha) when used with the
||When merging images to generate a video this is the input framerate. A value of "1/5" means each image is given 5 seconds before the next frame appears (the inverse of a framerate of "5"). Likewise for "1/10", "1/20", etc. A value of "5" means there are 5 frames per second.|
||When merging images to generate a video this is the desired target duration in seconds. The float value can take one decimal digit. If you want all images to be displayed exactly once, then you can set the duration according to this formula:
||When merging a video and an audio file, and when merging images and an audio file to generate a video, this is the desired delay in seconds for the audio file to start playing. Imagine you merge a video file without sound and an audio file, but you wish the audio to start playing after 5 seconds and not immediately, then this is the parameter to use.|
Our /video/merge Robot can be used in combination with other Robots, to create powerful workflows unique to your use case. Here are a few example scenarios that you can try live on our website:
- Add an audio track to video footage
- Convert any video to animated GIF
- Generate a video from an image sequence
- Join multiple videos sharing one audio track
- Merge an audio and a video file
- Merge an audio file and an image to generate a video
Blog posts about our /video/merge Robot
We wrote the following posts about our /video/merge Robot on our blog:
- Happy 2016 from Transloadit December 31, 2015
- Upgrading Encoding Engines July 31, 2015
- Kicking Transloadit Into Gear for the New Year February 1, 2015
- On Upgrades & Goodbyes August 8, 2014
- A Happy 2014 from Transloadit! January 14, 2014
- Merging Image and Audio Files to Create Videos August 7, 2013
Did you know?
You can easily combine Robots to create powerful workflows, unique to your business.
This is the power of Transloadit.