The /audio/encode Robot
We offer a variety of features to reduce audio size while maintaining quality, as well as add effects like loops or watermarks.
/audio/encode Robot converts audio files into all kinds of formats for you. We provide encoding presets for the most common formats.
||Performs conversion using pre-configured settings.
If you specify your own FFmpeg parameters using the Robot's
||Integer||Auto||Bit rate of the resulting audio file, in bits per second. If not specified will default to the bit rate of the input audio file|
||Integer||Auto||Sample rate of the resulting audio file, in Hertz. If not specified will default to the sample rate of the input audio file|
Our /audio/encode Robot can be used in combination with other Robots, to create powerful workflows unique to your use case. Here are a few example scenarios that you can try live on our website:
- High-quality FLAC encoding
- High-quality MP3 encoding
- Encode to OGG with custom FFmpeg parameters
- Encoding with a specific bit rate
- Downmix multiple audio channels into one
- Extract a 10 second clip from audio
Blog posts about our /audio/encode Robot
We wrote the following posts about our /audio/encode Robot on our blog:
- How Transloadit helps to keep the records spinning at Promo Push November 17, 2016
- Adding support for MPEG-Dash October 11, 2016
- Upgrading Encoding Engines July 31, 2015
- Helping Coursera Bring Education to Millions Around the World February 11, 2015
- Adding Support for Audio Encoding November 21, 2011
Did you know?
You can easily combine Robots to create powerful workflows, unique to your business.
This is the power of Transloadit.