- Services ›
Aside from running batch jobs on files you already possess, you can integrate Transloadit with your websites and apps, so that we'll handle incoming file uploads that your users send.
Transloadit runs a globally distributed set of datacenters and software powered by our own tus.io protocol, to enable the most reliable file uploading experience the world has to offer right now.
Talking about user experience, with the conception of Uppy, we're setting out to offer the best user experience also.
At Transloadit, we call our features Robots because you can make them work together to create encoding pipelines unique to your use case.
/upload/handlereceives uploads that your users throw at you from browser or apps, or that you throw at us programmatically
See our features in action through live demos and code samples, right here on our website:
Blog posts about Handling Uploads
We wrote the following posts about Handling Uploads on our blog:
- Video-sharing giant Vimeo adopts resumable uploads by ‘tus’ February 8, 2018
- tus covered in Streaming Media Superguide December 8, 2017
- Cloud encoding scale-up Transloadit adds support for ‘tus’, an open protocol for reliable file uploads December 6, 2017
- Running tus in production November 3, 2017
- How tus may help to save lives May 24, 2017
- How Transloadit helps to keep the records spinning at Promo Push November 17, 2016
- The world meets Uppy - the file uploader that we soon hope to unleash July 26, 2016
- Powering major brands: How Transloadit supports Shuttlerock’s mission July 8, 2016
- Transloadit helps to make sure that every day is rent day at Renterval April 7, 2016
- Transloadit Launches Open Protocol for Resumable File Uploads 'tus 1.0' November 16, 2015
- Front-End Developer October 21, 2015
- tus featured in The Changelog blog September 23, 2015
- tus 1.0 Prerelease, News and Developments February 10, 2015
- Real-Time Encoding - Over 150x Faster December 20, 2010