- Services ›
Aside from running batch jobs on files you already possess, you can integrate Transloadit with your websites and apps. This allows us to handle any files that are uploaded by your users.
Transloadit runs a globally-distributed set of datacenters and software powered by our own tus.io protocol, to enable the most reliable file uploading experience the world has to offer right now.
At Transloadit, we call our features Robots because you can link them together to create encoding pipelines unique to your use case.
/upload/handlereceives uploads that your users throw at you from browser or apps, or that you throw at us programmatically
See our features in action through live demos and code samples, right here on our website:
Related blog posts
- Real-Time Encoding - Over 150x Faster December 20, 2010
- tus 1.0 Prerelease, News and Developments February 10, 2015
- tus featured in The Changelog blog September 23, 2015
- Transloadit Launches Open Protocol for Resumable File Uploads 'tus 1.0' November 16, 2015
- Front-End Developer October 21, 2015
- Transloadit helps to make sure that every day is rent day at Renterval April 7, 2016
- Powering major brands: How Transloadit supports Shuttlerock’s mission July 8, 2016
- The world meets Uppy - the file uploader that we soon hope to unleash July 26, 2016
- How Transloadit helps to keep the records spinning at Promo Push November 17, 2016
- How tus may help to save lives May 24, 2017
- Running tus in production November 3, 2017
- tus covered in Streaming Media Superguide December 8, 2017
- Cloud encoding scale-up Transloadit adds support for ‘tus’, an open protocol for reliable file uploads December 6, 2017
- Video-sharing giant Vimeo adopts resumable uploads by ‘tus’ February 8, 2018