If you run into any problems or simply need help, here are three things you can do to get your answer:
1. Check the FAQ
We have collected the answers to the most commonly asked questions on our FAQ page. We advise you to check whether your issue is mentioned there, before engaging with the other support options.
2. Ask the community
As an addition to Stack Overflow, we recently launched a Discourse forum where the community can get together and get help with integration, or suggest features for instance.
3. Reach out to us
If you have questions about billing or failing Assemblies, please reach out to our support team.
For new issues we are available through the blue speech bubble in the bottom-right corner and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Known issues with our platform will be shared on Twitter as well as status.transloadit.com.
- If you need us to investigate, please be sure to always include a full Assembly ID or URL in these private inquiries, but never share it anywhere public.
- If you log into your company account before clicking the speech bubble, this helps to preserve support history for your company across coworkers.
- We don't have the possibility to initiate tickets with multiple participants yet, but if you email email@example.com, anyone in the CC will also be notified.
- No question goes unanswered, but for faster response-times, give us a mention on Twitter.
- We have switched support vendors. Our old support forum is available for reference only.