Processing documents can be a time consuming task. Transloadit offers features to automate many of these tasks away, saving you time and money.
At Transloadit we call our features Robots because you can put them to work together to create encoding pipelines unique to your use case.
Generates an image for each page in a pdf file or an animated gif file that loops through all pages.
Takes screenshots of web pages or uploaded html pages
Example use cases
See our features in action with some live demos and code samples right here on our website:
- Convert all pages of a document into an animated GIF
- Convert all pages of a document into images
- Convert the first page of a document into an image
- Take a screenshot of a website (by uploading an HTML file)
- Generate a screenshot of a website (by using a URL)
Related blog posts
Over the years we wrote the following posts about Document processing on our blog:
- New Parameters for the /html/convert Robot April 29, 2013
- Adding `density` Parameter to the /document/thumbs Robot April 17, 2013
- Convert PDF Files Into Animated Gifs - Animation Delays Now Supported December 12, 2012
- Make Document Thumbnails With Transloadit November 1, 2012
- Two New Robots and More Features March 30, 2012