The /image/optimize Robot
Transloadit can resize, crop, and (auto-)rotate images, as well as watermark them or read & write meta-data.
/image/optimize Robot reduces the size of images while maintaining the same visual quality.
||Interlaces the image if set to
||Specifies if the image's meta data should be preserved during the optimization, or not. If it is not preserved, the file size is even further reduced. This option is mandatory if you set
||If set to
Our /image/optimize Robot can be used in combination
with other Robots, to create powerful workflows unique to your use case.
Here are a few example scenarios, and the required the Assembly Instructions to implement them.
You can also try demos of these examples right here, live on our website.
Only resize larger images when resizing files
Reduce image file sizes by up to 80% without quality loss
Our /image/optimize robot blog posts
Over the years we wrote the following posts about Our /image/optimize robot on our blog:
- Happy 2016 From Transloadit December 31, 2015
- Image Optimization Improvements November 24, 2015
- On Upgrades & Goodbyes August 8, 2014
- Better PNG Optimization July 29, 2014
- A Happy 2014 from Transloadit! January 14, 2014
- Adding Support for Lossless Image Optimization June 6, 2013
Did you know?
You can easily combine Robots to create powerful workflows, unique to your business.
This is the power of Transloadit.