We are happy to announce the release of our new /file/filter
To use it, you will have to set up conditions that would either accept or ignore files. You can specify whether you want the whole
To give you an idea, here are a few of the new possibilities that this
- Error out if a user submits a video file and you only want to accept images
- Ignore files that are smaller than 1KB, but do not error out
- Only accept videos and images, and ignore all other file types (even for storing the original uploaded files on S3)
- Ignore all audio files that have a bit rate lower than 64K
- Do not accept video files that are larger than 20MB or longer than 5 minutes.
- And many more!
The API should be straightforward. If you need to handle very complex scenarios, you can chain several /file/filter