The /file/compress Robot
We can both archive and extract entire media libraries.
/file/compress Robot creates archives of files or file conversion results.
||The format of the archive to be created. Supported values are
||Determines if the result archive should also be gzipped. Gzip compression is only applied if you use the
||Determines how fiercly to try to compress the archive.
||Determines if the result archive should contain all files in one directory (value for this is
Our /file/compress Robot can be used in combination with other Robots, to create powerful workflows unique to your use case. Here are a few example scenarios that you can try live on our website:
- Create a gzipped tar archive containing multiple result files
- Create a Zip file for each uploaded file
- Create a single Zip file containing all uploaded files
Blog posts about our /file/compress Robot
We wrote the following posts about our /file/compress Robot on our blog:
- A Happy 2014 from Transloadit! January 14, 2014
- Create Zip and Tar Archives of Encoded Files September 4, 2013
Did you know?
You can easily combine Robots to create powerful workflows, unique to your business.
This is the power of Transloadit.