The /file/decompress Robot
We can both archive and extract entire media libraries.
/file/decompress Robot extracts entire archives of files to be consumed by other Robots or exported as individual files.
||There might be an error coming up when trying to extract meta data from the files inside your archive. This happens for files that are zero bytes big for example. Setting this to
Our /file/decompress Robot can be used in combination with other Robots, to create powerful workflows unique to your use case. Here are a few example scenarios that you can try live on our website:
- Extract all images from an archive and resize them
- Automatically extract all files from an archive
- Automatically decompress uploaded archives
Blog posts about our /file/decompress Robot
We wrote the following posts about our /file/decompress Robot on our blog:
- Kicking Transloadit Into Gear for the New Year February 1, 2015
- Two New Robots and More Features March 30, 2012
Did you know?
You can easily combine Robots to create powerful workflows, unique to your business.
This is the power of Transloadit.