Import files from Amazon S3
We are happy to import from whatever storage solution suits you best.
The /s3/import Robot imports whole directories of files from your S3 bucket.
What can I do with this?
Our /s3/import Robot can be used in combination with other Robots, to create powerful workflows unique to your use case. For inspiration, here are example scenarios, with explanations and code for all platforms, that you can also try live on our website:
And many more:
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to Backblaze
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to DigitalOcean Spaces
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to Dropbox
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to FTP servers
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to Google Storage
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to Microsoft Azure
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to Openstack Swift
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to Rackspace Cloud Files
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to SFTP servers
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to YouTube
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to min.io
- Copy files from Amazon S3 to wasabi
This Robot supports parameters such as
and 1 more
to influence its behavior. Read all about the technical details in its docs.
We wrote the following posts about the /s3/import Robot on our blog:
- Kicking Transloadit Into Gear for the New Year February 1, 2015
- Introducing the new /s3/import Robot July 17, 2013
Transloadit is a SaaS with a subscription model.
You can change plans at any time. More info and available plans on our Pricing page.
Don’t just take our word for it
“I'm not usually one for fanboy-ism but Transloadit is one service I would recommend without hesitation. Their product and customer support is outstanding.”Dave Perrett, CTO at Shuttlerock
“Having a solution for both uploading and transcoding has been a godsend for the current scale that we are at five years after first choosing Transloadit.”Jon Wong, Engineer at Coursera
“Using Transloadit saves development and maintenance. Being able to focus on our product instead of reinventing the wheel cannot be understated.”Matt Sumner, Developer at thoughtbot