Export files to Amazon S3
We export to the storage platform of your choice.
The /s3/store Robot exports encoding results to Amazon S3.
What can I do with this?
Our /s3/store Robot can be used in combination with other Robots, to create powerful workflows unique to your use case. For inspiration, here are example scenarios, with explanations and code for all platforms, that you can also try live on our website:
And many more:
- Copy files from Backblaze to Amazon S3
- Copy files from Digitalocean Storage to Amazon S3
- Copy files from Dropbox to Amazon S3
- Copy files from Google Storage to Amazon S3
- Copy files from Openstack/Swift to Amazon S3
- Copy files from SFTP servers to Amazon S3
- Copy files from Webservers to Amazon S3
- Copy files from cloudfiles to Amazon S3
- Copy files from min.io to Amazon S3
- Copy files from wasabi to Amazon S3
This Robot supports parameters such as
and 3 more
to influence its behavior. Read all about the technical details in its docs.
We wrote the following posts about the /s3/store Robot on our blog:
- Post Mortem: S3 Saving Incident February 17, 2015
- S3 Changes February 5, 2015
- New /s3/store Parameter May 26, 2011
- Fixing Amazon S3 Bugs May 16, 2011
- Renaming Some Robots April 7, 2010
Transloadit is a SaaS with a subscription model.
As is the case with any File Exporting Robot, you can use our /s3/store Robot free of charge, as long as you also perform some processing (encoding, resizing, etc). If you do not, and Transloadit is just moving files, we still offer a considerable discount of 90%, effectively counting only every tenth byte of files that you export with /s3/store.
You can change plans at any time. More info and available plans on our Pricing page.
Don’t just take our word for it
“I'm not usually one for fanboy-ism but Transloadit is one service I would recommend without hesitation. Their product and customer support is outstanding.”Dave Perrett, CTO at Shuttlerock
“Having a solution for both uploading and transcoding has been a godsend for the current scale that we are at five years after first choosing Transloadit.”Jon Wong, Engineer at Coursera
“Using Transloadit saves development and maintenance. Being able to focus on our product instead of reinventing the wheel cannot be understated.”Matt Sumner, Developer at thoughtbot