Properly preserve transparency across image types
Our /image/resize Robot allows you to set a custom background for the resized images. By default, a white background is added to transparent images. In order to preserve transparency, please use
"background": "none". Check this demo to learn how to properly use the /file/filter Robot to preserve transparency for file types that it supports (png, gif, etc.).
This demo uses:
- Our /file/filter Robot, which is a gatekeeper that can direct files to different encoding Steps based on your conditions
- Our /image/resize Robot, which resizes, crops, changes colorization, rotation, and applies text and watermarks to images
This demo uses
:original, a magic word indicating uploads that were received by Transloadit.
So many ways to integrate
Transloadit is a service for companies with developers. As a developer, there's many ways you can put us to good use.
- Bulk imports — Add one of our import Robots to acquire the input and encode massive libraries
- Handling uploads — We invented tus and are experts at handling uploads
- Front-end integration — We integrate with webbrowsers via our next-gen file uploader Uppy and SDKs for Android and iOS
- Backend-end integration — Send us batch jobs in any server language using one of our SDKs or directly interfacing with our REST API
— Configure a
notify_urlto let your server receive transcoding results JSON in the
Try it out
Maximum size for all demos is 100MB.