Only resize larger images when resizing files
This demo showcases how to resize all incoming files, in order to destroy malware inside of them (if any is present of course), and to have the same output format. However, images under 2048 pixels in width or height preserve their original dimensions, while larger images are resized in a way that the largest dimension is 2048 pixels, scaling the smaller side down accordingly.
Afterwards, all images are optimized and uploaded to S3.
This demo uses:
- Our /file/filter Robot, which is a gatekeeper that can direct files to different encoding Steps based on your conditions
- Our /image/resize Robot, which resizes, crops, changes colorization, rotation, and applies text and watermarks to images
- Our /image/optimize Robot, which reduces the size of images while maintaining the same visual quality
- Our /s3/store Robot, which exports encoding results to Amazon S3
This demo uses
:original, a magic word indicating uploads that were received by Transloadit.
So many ways to integrate
Transloadit is a service for companies with developers. As a developer, there's many ways you can put us to good use.
- Bulk imports — Add one of our import Robots to acquire the input and encode massive libraries
- Handling uploads — We invented tus and are experts at handling uploads
- Front-end integration — We integrate with webbrowsers via our next-gen file uploader Uppy and SDKs for Android and iOS
- Backend-end integration — Send us batch jobs in any server language using one of our SDKs or directly interfacing with our REST API
— Configure a
notify_urlto let your server receive transcoding results JSON in the
Try it out
Maximum size for all demos is 100MB.