Extract 10 thumbnails and modify their size
With Transloadit you can also extract thumbnails from your videos. When you use multiple Steps, you can extract several sets of thumbnails from the uploaded videos. Note how the Steps
big use the
extract_thumbs step as their input to resize the extracted thumbnails. This avoids several extractions from the videos themselves.
This demo uses:
- Our /video/encode Robot, which encodes, resizes, applies watermarks to videos and animated GIFs
- Our /video/thumbs Robot, which extracts any number of images from videos for use as previews
- Our /image/resize Robot, which resizes, crops, changes colorization, rotation, and applies text and watermarks to images
This demo uses
:original, a magic word indicating uploads that were received by Transloadit.
So many ways to integrate
Transloadit is a service for companies with developers. As a developer, there's many ways you can put us to good use.
- Bulk imports — Add one of our import Robots to acquire the input and encode massive libraries
- Handling uploads — We invented tus and are experts at handling uploads
- Front-end integration — We integrate with webbrowsers via our next-gen file uploader Uppy and SDKs for Android and iOS
- Backend-end integration — Send us batch jobs in any server language using one of our SDKs or directly interfacing with our REST API
— Configure a
notify_urlto let your server receive transcoding results JSON in the
Try it out
Please upload a video below to run the demo. Maximum size for all demos is 100MB.