Convert any video to animated GIF
It's getting more and more popular to have instantly viewable animated GIF previews of videos these days. By making clever use of Transloadit's building blocks, you can already convert any video to an animated GIF.
This demo uses:
- Our /video/thumbs Robot, which extracts any number of images from videos for use as previews
- Our /video/merge Robot, which composes a new video by adding an audio track to existing still image(s) or video
- Our /s3/store Robot, which exports encoding results to Amazon S3
This demo uses
:original, a magic word indicating uploads that were received by Transloadit.
So many ways to integrate
Transloadit is a service for companies with developers. As a developer, there's many ways you can put us to good use.
- Bulk imports — Add one of our import Robots to acquire the input and encode massive libraries
- Handling uploads — We invented tus and are experts at handling uploads
- Front-end integration — We integrate with webbrowsers via our next-gen file uploader Uppy and SDKs for Android and iOS
- Backend-end integration — Send us batch jobs in any server language using one of our SDKs or directly interfacing with our REST API
— Configure a
notify_urlto let your server receive transcoding results JSON in the
Try it out
Maximum size for all demos is 100MB.