Generate a video from an image sequence
Transloadit allows you to generate a video from a set of images. The images are merged in the order of their filenames. You could, for example, call them
2.jpeg, etc. and they will be used in the correct order.
This demo uses:
- Our /http/import Robot, which imports any file that is publicly available via a web URL into Transloadit
- Our /video/merge Robot, which composes a new video by adding an audio track to existing still image(s) or video
This demo uses
:original, a magic word indicating uploads that were received by Transloadit.
So many ways to integrate
Transloadit is a service for companies with developers. As a developer, there's many ways you can put us to good use.
- Bulk imports — Add one of our import Robots to acquire the input and encode massive libraries
- Handling uploads — We invented tus and are experts at handling uploads
- Front-end integration — We integrate with webbrowsers via our next-gen file uploader Uppy and SDKs for Android and iOS
- Backend-end integration — Send us batch jobs in any server language using one of our SDKs or directly interfacing with our REST API
— Configure a
notify_urlto let your server receive transcoding results JSON in the
Try it out
Please upload an audio file below to run the demo. Maximum size for all demos is 100MB.