Merge an audio and a video file
Transloadit allows you to do video concatenation. You need to make sure that all three videos have the same dimensions, though.
In the demo below, we create a video from an image and an audio file. We then overlay the sound on that video with the audio file that you upload.
This demo uses:
- Our /http/import Robot, which imports any file that is publicly available via a web URL into Transloadit
- Our /video/merge Robot, which composes a new video by adding an audio track to existing still image(s) or video
This demo uses
:original, a magic word indicating uploads that were received by Transloadit.
So many ways to integrate
Transloadit is a service for companies with developers. As a developer, there's many ways you can put us to good use.
- Bulk imports — Add one of our import Robots to acquire the input and encode massive libraries
- Handling uploads — We invented tus and are experts at handling uploads
- Front-end integration — We integrate with webbrowsers via our next-gen file uploader Uppy and SDKs for Android and iOS
- Backend-end integration — Send us batch jobs in any server language using one of our SDKs or directly interfacing with our REST API
— Configure a
notify_urlto let your server receive transcoding results JSON in the
Try it out
Maximum size for all demos is 100MB.